* The bridge of Kokkori is an one-arch stone bridge situated on the river of Voidomatis in the municipality of Central Zagori, near the village of Koukouli. It was constructed in 1750 AD.
* The Kalogeriko or Plakida bridge:This is the most-photographed bridge in Greece. It is located just before the entrance to the village of Kipoi Zagoriou (Gardens of Zagoria). It was constructed in 1814 by builders unknown even to this day. It is one of the best-known stone bridges of Zagoria, an excellent example of the fine popular art and the aesthetics of its time. It cost 20,000 piastres to build, the sum donated by the Abbott Seraphim of the Monastery of the Profiti Ilias in Vitsas. The monastery undertook to finance the building of the bridge to replace an older one in order to make the crossing safer as it operated a watermill at that spot. For this reason the bridge was called the Kalogeriko (monastic). The old bridge was made of wood and had been constructed in the middle of the 18th century by Zoto Roussis.